- Certified IT Corporate Governance Professional (ISO38500)
Certified IT Corporate Governance Professional (ISO38500)
The Certified IT Corporate Governance Professional (ISO38500) certification aims to validate the knowledge and skills of professionals on the framework of principles for those who have responsibility in the organizational governance body for evaluating, directing and supervising the use of Information Technology (IT) in their organizations, based on ISO/IEC 38500.
Anyone whose role assumes responsibility in IT Corporate Governance, such as:
- Project managers or consultants who want to prepare to support an organization in the implementation of corporate IT governance.
- Senior manager responsible for an organization’s IT governance.
- Members of groups that monitor an organization’s resources.
- IT Governance Fundamentals.
- Exploring ISO/IEC 38500.
Factors and Guidelines for Good IT Governance30%
- IT Governance Principles
- IT Governance Model
- IT Governance Guidelines
Approach to IT Governance Implementation30%
- Establishing and Sustaining an Enabling Environment
- IT Governance
- Continuous Review
Guidance for the Application and Use of IT Governance20%
- IT Governance Implementation Framework and Model
- Guidance and Orientation for the Application of the Framework
60 minutes Number of questions:
30 (Multiple Choice) Minimum passing score:
65% Open book:
No Electronic equipment allowed:
Intermediate Available languages:
English, Spanish Pre Requirements:
No Types of supervision available:
Believe Proctoring ₂O Second chance (free of charge): Yes Minimum passing score ₂O Second chance: 75%