Certified IT Corporate Governance Professional (ISO38500)
This certification is aimed at providing a framework of principles for administrators when evaluating, directing and supervising the use of Information Technology (IT) in their organizations, based on ISO/IEC 38500.
Any person whose role includes responsibility for IT Corporate Governance, such as:
- Project managers or consultants who want to prepare to support an organization in the implementation of corporate IT governance.
- Senior managers responsible for the IT governance of an organization.
- Members of groups that monitor an organization’s resources.
- Exploring ISO/IEC 38500
- IT Corporate Governance General concepts
Governance of IT Scope and benefits20%
- ISO/IEC 38500 Scope and Purpose
- Benefits of good governance of IT
- Terms and definitions ISO/IEC 38500
Principles and Model for Good Governance of IT25%
- Principles of Governance of IT
- Model of Governance of IT
Guidance for the Governance of IT40%
- 6 Principles of governace of IT
- Principle 1: Responsibility
- Principle 2: Strategy
- Principle 3: Acquisition
- Principle 4: Performance
- Principle 5: Conformance
- Principle 6: Human Behaviour
60 minutes Number of questions:
30 (Multiple Choice) Passing minimum:
65% Open book:
No Electronic equipment allowed:
Intermediate Available languages:
English, Spanish Pre Requirements:
No Types of supervision available:
Believe Proctoring ₂O Second chance (free): Yes Minimum passing ₂O Second chance: 75%