Certified Cyber Security Management Professional (ISO27032:2023)Buy in self-study
The Certified Cyber Security Management Professional (ISO27032:2023) certification aims to certify the knowledge, skills and understanding of cybersecurity management, as well as the appropriate identification of measures to address cybersecurity threats, vulnerabilities and risks that organizations are exposed to.
Any person whose role assumes responsibilities in IT security management, including: Network Administrator, Application Developer, Security Officer, Security Auditor, Quality Manager, Operations Manager.
Exploring ISO 2703210%
- Structure of the norm.
- Scope and focus of Cybersecurity – Main changes.
- Relationship between Internet security, web security, network security and cybersecurity.
- Cybersecurity and Internet security.
Stakeholders – Cybersecurity Scheme10%
- Identification of stakeholders.
- Description of roles and functions.
- Other aspects of Cybersecurity stakeholders.
Evaluation and Treatment of cybersecurity risks.20%
- Threats, vulnerabilities, attack vectors.
- Risk identification and assessment.
- Risk analysis and prioritization.
- Management of vulnerabilities in cybersecurity.
Network Security and Cybersecurity10%
- Network security and management.
- Endpoint security and management.
Web Security and Cybersecurity20%
- Data protection and application environments.
- Identity and access management.
- Encryption and encryption.
- Cloud security.
Internet security and cybersecurity20%
- Types of Internet attacks.
- Regulatory and compliance requirements on the Internet.
- Business continuity on the Internet.
- Internet privacy protection..
ISO/IEC 27032 and ISO/IEC 27002 controls.10%
- Design and implementation of controls.
- Monitoring and continuous improvement.
- Education, awareness and training.
- Cybersecurity incident management.
60 minutes Number of questions:
30 (Multiple Choice) Minimum passing score:
65% Open book:
No Electronic equipment allowed:
Intermediate Available languages:
English, Spanish Pre Requirements:
No Types of supervision available:
Believe Proctoring ₂O Second chance (free of charge): Yes Minimum passing score ₂O Second chance: 75% Available in Self-study Yes