Certified Enterprise Service Desk Manager
Validate the knowledge, skills and understanding to develop and deliver assistive technology and helpdesk strategies to support the organization’s strategic and business objectives. Likewise, design, contract and deliver the necessary processes and services for a Service Desk while being able to integrate with other functions, processes and standards to maximize IT efficiency and effectiveness. For all this, the candidate must demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the key leadership and management skills necessary to be a successful Service Desk Manager, which include financial and risk management skills.
Existing and aspiring service desk managers and supervisors who need to develop their understanding of service desk management practices and develop a management skill set. It is recommended that the candidate have at least five years of professional experience, directly related to the Service Desk, in profiles such as:
- Service Desk leaders
- Service Desk Supervisors
- Service Desk Managers
- Support Managers
- Service Provision Managers
- Customer Service Managers
The candidate must have at least one of the following certifications:
- ITIL Foundation certification (version 3 or higher) or have attended official training provided by a center recognized by PeopleCert.
- Certified Service Management Professional (ISO20000) from Global Trust Association.
Context of the Service Desk Management and its Integration with the Business20%
- Definition of Service and Value.
- The Business and other Stakeholders.
- The Strategic Role of the Service Desk.
- Integrating the Strategic Role of the Service Desk with the Business.
Interpersonal and Management Competencies30%
- General Management Competencies.
- Contextual Competencies.
- Technical and Technological Competencies.
Service Desk Implementation10%
- Pre-Operational Phase of Implementation.
- Operational Phase of Implementation and Go-Live.
Service Desk Management30%
- Processes for the Management of a Service Desk.
- Operational Processes of a Service Desk.
- Technical Processes of a Service Desk.
Additional Considerations for Service Desk Management10%
- Service Performance Evaluation and Continual Improvement.
- Closing and Transfer Scenarios.
80 minutes Number of questions:
50 (Multiple Choice) Minimum passing score:
60% Open book:
No Electronic equipment allowed:
Advance Available languages:
English, Spanish Pre Requirements:
Yes Types of supervision available:
Believe Proctoring ₂O Second chance (free of charge): Yes Minimum passing score ₂O Second chance: 70%