- Certified Cyber Security Management Professional (ISO27032)
Certified Cyber Security Management Professional (ISO27032)
This certification seeks to accredit the basic knowledge to manage technological infrastructure of information security, as well as proper management of measures against threats, vulnerabilities and risks regarding the technical aspects of information security.
This certification is targeted at professionals performing a role with responsibilities for managing cyber security, such as: Network Administrator. Application Developer. Security Officer. Security Auditor. Quality Manager. Operations Manager.
Exploring ISO 2703210%
- Structure of the norm.
- Nature of cybersecurity.
- Stakeholders in cyberspace.
- Assets in cyberspace.
- Scope and approach of cybersecurity.
- Node connections and TCP / IP addressing.
- OSI Model, TCP / IP Model, Protocols.
- Computer architecture, operating systems.
- Vulnerabilities of computer systems.
- Security measures of computer systems.
Database and Applications15%
- Applications development.
- Security problems and countermeasures.
- Methodologies and encryption standards.
- Digital signatures, “Hashing”.
- Public key infrastructure (PKI).
- SSL / TLS, IPSec.
Identity and Access Management15%
- Identification, authentication, biometrics, single sign-on (SSO), password management.
- Features and deployment models.
- Attack categories and types of threats.
- Frequent tools and roles.
60 minutes Number of questions:
30 (Multiple Choice) Minimum passing score:
65% Open book:
No Electronic equipment allowed:
Intermediate Available languages:
English, Spanish Pre Requirements:
No Types of supervision available:
Believe Proctoring ₂O Second chance (free of charge): Yes Minimum passing score ₂O Second chance: 75%