Certified Information Security Management Professional (ISO27001)
The purpose of this certification is to accredit knowledge regarding the fundamentals of information security and every key aspect defining, implementing, controlling and improving an information security management system, thus taking into account factors such as the value of information to the organization, the threats and risks that may affect information, as well as the mechanisms, measures and controls required to safeguard information. All this based on ISO 27001 and its Annex A (controls).
This certification is targeted at professionals performing duties related to information processing. In this regard, it serves as the basis for those who perform or want to perform the following roles: Information Security Manager, Information Security Officer, Line Manager, Project Managers, and Process Managers responsible for functions related to Information Security.
- Exploring ISO/IEC 27001
- Information Security General concepts
Information Security Risk Management30%
- Definitions, concepts and identification of risks and threats.
- Correspondence between information security and risk management.
Context of the Organization and its relationship with Information Security20%
- Information security policy.
- Aspects and components of the organization for information security management.
- Compliance with legal requirements.
- Management of information security incidents.
Security controls and measures40%
- Transcendence of controls and information security measures.
- Physical security controls.
- Technical security controls.
- Organizational security controls.
80 minutes Number of questions:
50 (Multiple Choice) Minimum passing score:
60% Open book:
No Electronic equipment allowed:
Intermediate Available languages:
English, Spanish Pre Requirements:
No Types of supervision available:
Believe Proctoring ₂O Second chance (free of charge): Yes Minimum passing score ₂O Second chance: 70%