In this sense, it guarantees compliance with the Peruvian and European regulations in force on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (LPDT 29733), its regulations and directives. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the responsible
- Holder: GTA Ibero-America as Regional Operations Center, in Representation of Global Trust Association. GTA onwards..
- Address: Av. General Juan Álvarez de Arenales, Nro 1912 Of. 1303 – A. Lince – Lima (Peru)
- Website: https://www.globaltrustassociation.org
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: The Holder will always require consent for the processing of personal data that may be for one or more specific purposes on which the Holder will inform the User in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes requested.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: The Holder will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Holder shall inform the User of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
The Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of the data of its users by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse https://www.globaltrustassociation.org you do not need to provide any personal data.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are as follows:
- By contacting you through contact forms or sending an email.
- By subscribing to the newsletter.
- By subscribing to events organized by the holder, whether they are face-to-face or virtual, via online form.
- When commenting on an article or page.
- When you enroll for one or more exam sessions on the Believe® GTA-owned platform.
- By signing up for a subscription form or newsletter that the Holder manages with SendinBlue.
The Holder informs you that on your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose treatment.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and must therefore be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Holder, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at some point, can contact and request information about the data that he has stored and how he has obtained them, request the rectification of the same , oppose the processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the files of the Holder.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send a postal mail to Av. 02 de Mayo 516 Of. 201, Pavilion B, Miraflores- Lima (Peru), along with the valid proof in law as a photocopy of the ID card or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Peruvian National Personal Data Protection Authority, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the Regulations.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
- Contact Forms: The Holder requests personal data, which may include: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address in order to answer User queries. For example, use this data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or queries that users may have specific to the information included on the website, the processing of personal data, criticism of the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries that the user may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the website.
- Feedback Forms: The Holder requests personal data, which may include: name and surname, email address, and website address in order to respond to User comments.
- Newsletter subscription forms: The Holder requests personal data, which may include: name and surname, email address, and website address in order to communicate GTA news and activities on a regular basis.
- Enrollment in one or more exam sessions on the Believe® platform: The Holder requests personal data among which may be: name and surname, email address, and postal address in order to be able to communicate the results of one or more exams, as well as to be able to issue the corresponding certificate if they have passed the minimum% required to pass the exam (s).
- Forms to subscribe to events organized by the Holder, whether these face-to-face or virtual: The Holder requests personal data among which may be: name and surname, email address, and website address in order to register the User in the event, face-to-face or virtual organized by GTA.
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes personal data:
- For requirements compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. has a social media presence. If you become a follower on the social networks of the Holder the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by the conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is applicable in each case and that it has previously accepted. You can check the privacy policies of the main social networks at these links:
The Holder will process your personal data with the intention of correctly managing its presence on the social network, information of its activities, as well as for any other application than the rules of controlled social networks. In no case will the Holder use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices of the industry to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction thereof.
Your data may be incorporated into a mailing list file, for which it is responsible for its management and processing. The security of your data is guaranteed, as it takes all the necessary security measures and guarantees that personal data will only be used for the given purposes.
GTA informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, except that such transfer of data is fully armed with a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only take place when he/she has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in such cases, consent will be required to the User informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest safety standards.
Content from other websites
Pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
On the Cookies Policy page you can consult all the information regarding the collection policy, the purpose and the treatment of cookies.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Holder are:
- Identification data.
- Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
Preserving personal data
The personal data you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- SendinBlue SendinBlue, a simplified share company (sociétésociété par actions simplifiée) registered in the Paris Trade Register under number498 019 298, with registered office located at 55 rue d’Amsterdam,75008, Paris (France). More information at: https://es.sendinblue.com SendinBlue processes the data in order to offer solutions for sending emails, transactional SMS and marketing to the Holder.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Holder analyze the use made by Users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including the IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States. More information at: https://analytics.google.com.
When browsing https://www.globaltrustassociation.org non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics.
The Holder uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to collect demographic information.
The Holder is not responsible for the processing of personal data carried out by the web pages that you can access through the different links contained in the website.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a Website User you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data submitted to the website exonerating GTA from any liability in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send a postal mail to, Global Trust Association – Av. 02 may 516 Of.201, Pavilion B, Miraflores- Lima (Peru), along with the proof valid in law as a photocopy of the ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Holder are obliged to retain for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in effect until they are modified by others duly published.