Certified Cloud Computing Professional
The purpose of this certification is to accredit knowledge of the fundamental aspects of cloud computing, architectures, as well as design and implementation of solutions and services of cloud computing for an organization according to its needs.
This certification is targeted at professionals performing a role with responsibilities for managing and providing services that require solutions based on cloud computing, including but not limited to: Internal or external service providers: Managers, heads or IT specialists or the like who are related to IT services for an organization. Managers, heads or specialists of business units that receive or intend to receive services through the cloud. Internal and external technology auditors. Any professional interested in cloud computing.
Basics of cloud computing25%
- Understanding cloud computing.
- Fundamental concepts, types, models and technology.
- Benefits and disadvantages of cloud computing.
The Value of Cloud Computing15%
- Definition of value and business case.
- Quality of service and SLA.
Implementation and Management of Cloud Computing25%
- Practical considerations of delivery models.
- Managing cloud computing.
Architecture and Design of Cloud Computing20%
- Understanding the architectures and components of cloud computing.
- Advanced and specialized cloud computing architectures.
- Standard instruments and mechanisms of cloud computing.
Cloud Computing Security15%
- Understanding cloud security.
- Security mechanisms of cloud computing.
60 minutes Number of questions:
30 (Multiple Choice) Minimum passing score:
65% Open book:
No Electronic equipment allowed:
Intermediate Available languages:
English, Spanish Pre Requirements:
No Types of supervision available:
Believe Proctoring ₂O Second chance (free of charge): Yes Minimum passing score ₂O Second chance: 75%