Certified Information Security Management Professional (ISO27001:2022)Buy in self-study
The Certified Information Security Management Professional (ISO27001:2022) certification aims to certify the knowledge, skills and understanding of the fundamentals of information security and all the basic aspects for the definition, implementation, control and improvement of an information security management system. Taking into account aspects such as the value of the information for the organization, the threats and risks that could affect it, as well as the mechanisms, measures and controls foreseen for its safeguarding, all this, within the framework of ISO 27001:2022 and the controls established in Annex A.
Any person whose role in an organization has responsibilities in information processing. In this sense, it serves as a fundamental basis for those who work or want to work as Information Security Managers, Information Security Officers, Line Managers, Managers, Chiefs, Project Managers, Managers, Chiefs, or Process Managers with responsibilities in Information Security.
General Introduction to Information Security Management10%
- Information Security Fundamentals
- Information Security, Privacy and Cybersecurity
- Exploring ISO/IEC 27001:2022 and ISO/IEC 27002:2022.
Information Security and its Impact on Organizations40%
- The organization and control of your information.
- Scope and its importance for the organization’s environment.
- Management of information security incidents.
- Management and importance of controls in the organization’s environment.
Risks and threats to information security.20%
- Definitions, concepts and identification of risks and threats.
- Relationship between ISO 31000:2018 and ISO 27005:2022.
- Planning and Operation of information security risks.
Information security, people and applied technology.30%
- Information security support.
- People and their relationship with information security.
- Technology and its use in information security.
- Management, Evaluation and Continuous Improvement.
80 minutes Number of questions:
50 (Multiple Choice) Minimum passing score:
60% Open book:
No Electronic equipment allowed:
Intermediate Available languages:
English, Spanish Pre Requirements:
No Types of supervision available:
Believe Proctoring Minimum passing score ₂O Second chance: 70% Available in Self-study Yes ₂O Second chance (free of charge) for Self-study Yes