Certified Project Management Professional (ISO21502)Buy in self-study
The Certified Project Management Professional (ISO21502) certification aims to accredit whether the candidate has sufficient knowledge, skills and understanding of the project management concepts and practices that are relevant to ensure successful project outcomes, and to guarantee the benefits expected by the organization.
- Members of the organization’s governing body, managers, chiefs or project leaders.
- Managers, chiefs, leaders or analysts of business areas linked to project management, whether or not oriented towards technology management.
- Professionals who wish to expand their knowledge in project management and all those interested in project management, either because they play specialized roles within a project team or are in charge of leading it.
- Introduction to project management.
- Exploring ISO 21502.
Context and Environment for Project Management20%
- Context of a Project
- Project Governance
- Project Life Cycle
- Definition of the Environment for Project Management
Organization, Roles and Competences for The Management of Projects12%
- Project Organization
- Roles and Competencies of Project Personnel
Integrated Project Management Practices32%
- Pre-project activities
- Overseeing a project
- Directing a project
- Initiating a project
- Controlling a project
- Managing delivery
- Closing or terminating a project
- Post-project activities
Management Practices for a Project28%
- Planning, Benefit management and Managing organizational and societal change.
- Scope management, Resources management and Procurement
- Schedule management, Cost management and Quality management
- Risk management, Issues management and Change control.
- Stakeholder engagement and Communication management
- Reporting, Information and documentation management and Lessons learned
Duration: 80 minutes Number of questions: 50 (Multiple Choice) Minimum passing score: 60% Open book: No Electronic equipment allowed: No Level: Intermediate Available languages: English, Spanish Pre Requirements: No Types of supervision available: Believe Proctoring ₂O Second chance (free of charge): Yes Minimum passing score ₂O Second chance: 70% Available in Self-study Yes ₂O Second chance (free of charge) for Self-study Yes