Certified DevOps Master Professional – Theory to Practice
This certification aims to measure that the candidate has sufficient knowledge, skills and understanding to achieve full automation of the phases of the DevOps cycle using a set of tools for a real scenario defined during training.
Head of Architecture, Programmer Analysts, DBA, Operation support of Services, SW Developers, Project Managers and anyone whose role is involved in the software life cycle.
- Hold the Certified DevOps Master Professional certificate.
- Prepare training in advance according to the instructions provided by the Global Trust Association Accredited Training Provider.
Integration and Continuous Delivery25%
- Construction and Code checking.
- Automated tests.
Deployment and continuous monitoring25%
- Checking for vulnerabilities.
Performance and Attitude35%
- Completing the challenge.
- Sharing Experience and Knowledge with the Group.
Duration: Assessment of training performance Number of questions: Successful completion of the challenge Minimum passing score: 65% Open book: Yes Electronic equipment allowed: Yes Level: Theory to Practice Available languages: Spanish Pre Requirements: Yes Types of supervision available: Live Proctoring ₂O Second chance (free of charge): No