Certified Business Continuity Management Professional (ISO22301)
The purpose of this certification is to accredit the knowledge and skills required to develop and implement a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO22301:2019.
- This certification is targeted at Managers or Heads directly or indirectly committed to the processes that ensure business continuity.
- Consultants or advisors with basic knowledge of business continuity, information security or any risk management standard.
- Professionals who seek to take a responsible position to lead or perform activities related to the implementation and/or maintenance of a business continuity management system based on ISO22301:2019.
- Exploring ISO22301:2019.
- Introduction to Business continuity.
Context of the Organization20%
- Understanding the Organization and the needs and expectations of interested parties.
- Determining the scope and define business continuity management system.
- Leadership, commitment and policy.
- Roles, responsibilities and authorities.
Planning and Support20%
- Risk and opportunity based planning.
- Planning based on business continuity objectives.
- Planning changes to the business continuity management system.
- Support to the business continuity management system: Resources, Competence, Awareness, Communication, Documented information.
- Operational planning and control.
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and risk assessment.
- Business continuity strategies and solutions.
- Business continuity plans and procedures and exercise programme.
- Evaluation of business continuity documentation and capabilities.
Performance evaluation and Improvement20%
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation.
- Management review and internal audit.
- Nonconformity and corrective action.
- Continual improvement.
60 minutes Number of questions:
30 (Multiple Choice) Minimum passing score:
65% Open book:
No Electronic equipment allowed:
Intermediate Available languages:
English, Spanish Pre Requirements:
No Types of supervision available:
Believe Proctoring ₂O Second chance (free of charge): Yes Minimum passing score ₂O Second chance: 75%