Certified Emergency Management Professional (ISO22320)
The purpose of this certification is to accredit the knowledge and skills required to develop and implement an Emergency Management, based on ISO22320: 2018.
It allows to establish an appropriate organization, coordination and decision-making in emergency management in the organizations, improving the image of the organization, increasing resilience and reducing risks in the event of unforeseen situations that come outside our risk management circle.
- This certification is targeted at Managers or Heads directly or indirectly committed to the processes that ensure business continuity.
- Consultants or advisors with basic knowledge of business continuity, information security or any risk management standard.
- Professionals with the responsibility to lead or execute activities related to implementing and/or maintaining a business continuity management system based on the ISO22301: 2019, developing the design and implementation process of the ISO 22320: 2018 and an adequate risk management based on the ISO31000: 2018.
- Exploring ISO22320:2018.
- Introduction to Emergency Management.
Purpose and field of application10%
- ISO22320:2018 objectives.
- Identification of the scope of the emergency management.
- Differences with ISO22300.
- Differences with ISO22301.
Terms and definitions10%
- Identification of terminology for the use of ISO22320.
- Identification of the principles in Emergency Management.
- Incident management.
- Incident management process.
- Incident management Structure.
- Joint work.
- Prerequisites for coordination and cooperation.
- Developing and implementing methods for working together.
60 minutes Number of questions:
30 (Multiple Choice) Minimum passing score:
65% Open book:
No Electronic equipment allowed:
Intermediate Available languages:
English, Spanish Pre Requirements:
No Types of supervision available:
Believe Proctoring ₂O Second chance (free of charge): Yes Minimum passing score ₂O Second chance: 75%