- Certified Anti-Bribery Management Professional (ISO37001)
Certified Anti-Bribery Management Professional (ISO37001)
This certification is aimed at accrediting the knowledge and skills required to plan, implement, measure and improve an Anti- Bribery Management System, based on ISO 37001.
- Managers or Heads directly or indirectly committed to complying with the anti- bribery management system.
- Consultants or advisors having key knowledge in anti-bribery management system, business continuity, information security or any standard based on risk management.
- Professionals performing roles responsible for leading or performing activities related to the prevention of bribery and corruption in organizations wishing to acquire the knowledge required to implement and maintain an Anti-Bribery management System complying with the
requirements and recommendations of ISO 37001.
- Organization and its context.
- Anti-bribery management system.
- Risk assessment of bribery.
- Commitment of the governing body and anti-bribery policy.
- Definition of roles, responsibilities and authorities in the organization.
Planning and Support15%
- Planning and operational control.
- Implementation of anti-bribery controls.
- Management of anti-bribery controls.
- Investigate and address bribery.
Performance evaluation and improvement10%
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation.
60 minutes Number of questions:
30 (Multiple Choice) Minimum passing score:
65% Open book:
No Electronic equipment allowed:
Intermediate Available languages:
English, Spanish Pre Requirements:
No Types of supervision available:
Believe Proctoring ₂O Second chance (free of charge): Yes Minimum passing score ₂O Second chance: 75%