Certified Data Privacy Management Professional (GDPR)
The purpose of this certification is to accredit knowledge of the information privacy principles, the main global regulations such as the European Union regulations, and the main protection and compliance measures.
This certification is targeted at people seeking to know about the information and data protection, as well as the legal requirements as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation. In this regard, it may also be aimed at professionals performing functions, including but not limited to, related to: Data Protection Officer. Responsible for Data Privacy Management. Responsible for Legal Affairs. Compliance Officer. Security Officer. Chief Information Security Officer. Business Continuity Manager.
Fundamentals, principles and regulation of Information Privacy40%
- Main concepts and definitions.
- Principles of privacy.
- Rights of the data subject.
- Legality of the processing of personal data.
- Common failures of data security.
Organizations and Data Protection35%
- Supervisory authority.
- TTranscendence of the management and protection of personal data in the organization.
- Management of personal data internationally.
- Binding corporate standards (BCR).
Application and use of Privacy and Data Protection25%
- Privacy compliance framework.
- Data protection from design and default.
- Risks and impact assessment for data protection.
60 minutes Number of questions:
30 (Multiple Choice) Passing minimum:
65% Open book:
No Electronic equipment allowed:
Intermediate Available languages:
English, Spanish Pre Requirements:
No Types of supervision available:
Believe Proctoring ₂O Second chance (free): Yes Minimum passing ₂O Second chance: 75%