- Certified Service Management Professional (ISO20000)
Certified Service Management Professional (ISO20000)
Validate and certify knowledge, through the identification, comprehension and understanding of the fundamental concepts of service management, the general framework of service management and the Service Management System (SMS), based on ISO / IEC 20000-1: 2018, emphasizing the key aspects of the organization and management that allow to define, prepare and implement adequately a service management system, this involves the knowledge, comprehension and understanding of: how to identify or define the governance framework, strategy and planning; how to determine the appropriate framework for the definition, management and delivery of services; what is and how to apply the life cycle for service and value delivery; likewise, how to permanently guide actions towards the effectiveness of the Service Management System.
This certification is aimed, in general, at any professional with an interest in service management without the need for knowledge about it.; and, in particular, aimed at professionals who perform functions linked to and related to service management, both as service providers or as clients who are interested in discovering, expanding or strengthening their knowledge in Service Management based on ISO / IEC 20000-1: 2018, such as:
- Service, project, functional or business analysts.
- Leaders, heads, coordinators or supervisors of services, projects, functional, or business.
- Specialists of all levels, experts in the implementation of technical solutions to support services.
- Service Management Consultants or related.
- Service, Functional or Business Managers.
Introduction and General Aspects10%
- Fundamentals of Service Management.
- Exploring ISO/IEC 20000.
- General framework of the Service Management and the Service Life Cycle.
The Organization and the Service Management System: Governance, Strategy and Planning Framework30%
- The organization’s strategy and the factors that influence the definition of a Service Management System.
- Leadership and governance framework of the organization and Service Management System.
- Definition of the strategy, planning and operational control of the Service Management System.
- Enablers of the strategy to ensure the success of the Service Management System.
Determine the Appropriate Framework to Define and Manage Services25%
- Portfolio of services.
- Supply and demand.
- Agreements and relationships.
- Service guarantee.
Life Cycle for Service Delivery and Value Transformation20%
- Design, transition and development of the service.
- Resolution and compliance.
Promote the Effectiveness in the Delivery of Services and the Service Management System15%
- Performance evaluation.
- Continuous improvement.
60 minutes Number of questions:
30 (Multiple Choice) Minimum passing score:
65% Open book:
No Electronic equipment allowed:
Intermediate Available languages:
English, Spanish Pre Requirements:
No Types of supervision available:
Believe Proctoring ₂O Second chance (free of charge): Yes Minimum passing score ₂O Second chance: 75%