Certified Customer Experience Professional
This certification is focused on accrediting the knowledge of professionals around the understanding of the Customer Experience through techniques and tools such as Empathy Maps, Buyer Personas, Value Proposition Canvas, Customer Journey Maps, which allow us to obtain the value of customer experiences and emotions that can be measured through various metrics such as Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT), Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Effort Score (CES), among others.
Enable the knowledge of the key points on what is the right mindset that we should have within our organization and the strategies that we should not apply to a bad customer experience. Finally, we will try to understand the value of emotions within Customer Experience and its interconnection between the customer and the employee without overlooking the customer experience.
This certification is aimed at all professionals interested in acquiring or deepening their knowledge of Customer Experience:
- Managers, executives, leaders of the various business units.
- Business analysts, marketing specialists, finance, sales, management and customer service.
- Consultants, advisors or people interested in learning more about Customer Experience and who wish to accredit their knowledge.
Understanding Customer Experience30%
- Customer Experience Fundamentals
- Fundamental Guidelines in Customer Experience
- Customer Experience Management
Customer Experience Research25%
- Subjectivity in Customer Experience
- The Complexity of Customer Experience
- Customer Experience Research Best Practices
- Main Customer Experience Tools
- Development of a Customer Journey Map
Analyzing and Measuring Customer Experience15%
- Analyzing Customer Experience
- Measuring Customer Experience
Emotions and Customer Experience15%
- The value of emotions
- The Wow! Experience
- The right mindset
Connecting with the Customer10%
- The Bad Customer Experience
- The Value of Customer Experience
60 minutes Number of questions:
30 (Multiple Choice) Minimum passing score:
65% Open book:
No Electronic equipment allowed:
Intermediate Available languages:
English, Spanish Pre Requirements:
No Types of supervision available:
Believe Proctoring ₂O Second chance (free of charge): Yes Minimum passing score ₂O Second chance: 75%