Certified Customer Experience Professional
This certification is focused on accrediting the knowledge of professionals in understanding the customer experience through techniques and tools such as Empathy Maps, Buyer Personas, Value Proposition Canvas, Customer Journey Maps, to analyze the value of customer experiences and emotions in the various environments of the organization with which they interact.
Also know metrics such as Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT), Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Effort Score (CES), among others, to track a variety of indicators that allow to understand and identify the right mindset within the organization that seeks to be aligned to the Customer Experience approach.
This certification is aimed at all professionals interested in acquiring or deepening their knowledge of Customer Experience:
- Managers, executives, leaders of the various business units.
- Business analysts, marketing specialists, finance, sales, management and customer service.
- Consultants, advisors or people interested in learning more about Customer Experience and who wish to accredit their knowledge.
Understanding Customer Experience30%
- Customer Experience Fundamentals
- Fundamental Guidelines in Customer Experience
- Customer Experience Management
Customer Experience Research25%
- Subjectivity in Customer Experience
- The Complexity of Customer Experience
- Customer Experience Research Best Practices
- Main Customer Experience Tools
- Development of a Customer Journey Map
Analyzing and Measuring Customer Experience15%
- Analyzing Customer Experience
- Measuring Customer Experience
Emotions and Customer Experience15%
- The value of emotions
- The Wow! Experience
- The right mindset
Connecting with the Customer10%
- The Bad Customer Experience
- The Value of Customer Experience
60 minutes Number of questions:
30 (Multiple Choice) Passing minimum:
65% Open book:
No Electronic equipment allowed:
Intermediate Available languages:
English, Spanish Pre Requirements:
No Types of supervision available:
Believe Proctoring ₂O Second chance (free): Yes Minimum passing ₂O Second chance: 75%