- Certified User Experience Professional
Certified User Experience Professional
The purpose of this certification is to accredit knowledge and skills to apply interaction techniques, methods and tools that allow measuring and improving the communication with end users.
This Certification is targeted at project managers, heads, supervisors, administrators, team leaders and professionals who are part of a work team and seek to reinforce their business innovation knowledge.
General Concepts of UX design30%
- Definition of the design concept and its contextualization in the process of developing digital products and services.
- Introduction to UX user design.
- The role of the UX designer.
Research and Prototyping25%
- Research and prototyping.
- Design process for UX.
Usability Testing – Tools and Techniques25%
- Customer Journey Map.
- Empathy map. StoryBoard.
- Experiment Board.
- Receiving mesh.
- Value Proposition Canvas.
- Lean Canvas.
UX Application – Approach to Design Projects20%
- Definition of the problem.
- Ideation and synthesis.
- Design of user tests.
- Testing and conclusions.
60 minutes Number of questions:
30 (Multiple Choice) Minimum passing score:
65% Open book:
No Electronic equipment allowed:
Intermediate Available languages:
English, Spanish Pre Requirements:
No Types of supervision available:
Believe Proctoring ₂O Second chance (free of charge): Yes Minimum passing score ₂O Second chance: 75%