- Certified Outsourcing Management Professional (ISO37500)
Certified Outsourcing Management Professional (ISO37500)
Certifying knowledge on the basic aspects to manage outsourcing services, and the risks and impacts associated with its application in organizations.
This certification is aimed at professionals who play a role with responsibilities to manage outsourcing services:
- Managers, Heads or Area Leaders, regardless of the industry.
- Head of Operations.
- Professionals in general interested in knowing relevant aspects of outsourcing.
Exploring ISO 37500, Contextual Model and Outsourcing Life Cycle5%
- Definition and reasons for outsourcing.
- Outsourcing vs shared services.
- Risk of outsourcing.
- Outsourcing life cycle.
- Outsourcing outputs.
Outsourcing governance Framework5%
- Outsourcing governance overview.
- Structure, functions and committees.
- Culture and processes.
Outsourcing Strategy Analysis20%
- Outsourcing Strategy Analysis Overview.
- Requisites and feasible services for outsourcing.
- Organization impact and outsourcing strategy.
- Develop and evaluate business case for outsourcing.
- Set up outsourcing project.
Outsourcing Initiation and Selection20%
- Outsourcing Initiation and selection overview.
- Required services, outsourcing model and agreement requirements.
- Identify and preselect providers.
- Negotiate and establish agreements.
- Outsourcing Transition overview.
- Outsourcing governance, frameworks, transition plan and project team.
- Acquisition and Transition of knowledge (people, processes and technology).
- Quality, risk, audit and compliance framework.
- Delivery framework and asset and knowledge management frameworks.
- Test service capability, pilot ad handover.
Outsourcing Delivery Value25%
- Outsourcing Delivery Value overview.
- Delivery and monitor service.
- Manage ans resolve issues.
- Manage change, service innovation and transformation.
- Manage finances, relationships and agreement.
- Manage value and business case.
- Continuation or end of service.
60 minutes Number of questions:
30 (Multiple Choice) Minimum passing score:
65% Open book:
No Electronic equipment allowed:
Intermediate Available languages:
English, Spanish Pre Requirements:
No Types of supervision available:
Believe Proctoring ₂O Second chance (free of charge): Yes Minimum passing score ₂O Second chance: 75%