- Certified Big Data Professional
Certified Big Data Professional
This certification is focused on accrediting the knowledge of professionals on the aspects that revolve around the fundamentals of Big Data; such as technologies, architecture, application and tools for information processing that contribute to decision making, process automation, business management, among other key activities within the organization.
This certification is aimed at all professionals interested in acquiring or deepening their knowledge of Big Data:
- Managers, executives, leaders of the various business units.
- Software engineers, analysts or those responsible for the analysis, design, implementation and/or improvement of processes.
- Business analysts, marketing experts, finance specialists.
- Consultants, advisors or people interested in learning more about Big Data and who wish to accredit their knowledge.
Introduction to Big Data18%
- History and evolution of Big Data
- Understanding what is Big Data
- Concepts and terminologies used in Big Data
- Characteristics of Big Data
- Benefits of Big Data
Big Data: Data and Data Processing37%
- Data in Big Data
- Types of data in Big Data environments
- The Big Data life cycle
- Data storage in Big Data
- Data analysis in Big Data
- Data Processing in Big Data
- Big Data and Business Intelligence
Big Data Technology Architecture35%
- Big Data Architecture Components
- Big Data Architecture in the Cloud
- Big Data and other technologies
- Big Data Security
- Big Data Security Technologies
- Big Data Threats and Attacks
Big Data in Organizations10%
- Application of Big Data in organizations
- The future of Big Data
60 minutes Number of questions:
30 (Multiple Choice) Minimum passing score:
65% Open book:
No Electronic equipment allowed:
Intermediate Available languages:
English, Spanish Pre Requirements:
No Types of supervision available:
Believe Proctoring ₂O Second chance (free of charge): Yes Minimum passing score ₂O Second chance: 75%