Certified Business Process Management Professional (ISO19510)
The purpose of this certification is to accredit knowledge of professionals interested in the key aspects of business process management according to the technical basis of notation and modelling of ISO/IEC 19510, so as to use this process management approach to promote initiatives for change, improvement, and transformation of processes at the strategic, operational, and support level.
- Managers or Heads of any type of organization who are responsible for processes.
- Processes leaders responsible for managing equipment for the analysis, design, implementation and/or improvement of processes.
- Analysts or professionals responsible for the analysis, design, implementation and/or improvement of processes.
- Consultants, advisors, or any professional interested in subjects related to business process management, who are seeking to certify their knowledge.
Concepts and core elements of business process management25%
- Definition and importance of business processes.
- BPMN: Model, notation, and semantics.
- Types of diagrams and models.
Perspectives of business process modeling and design40%
- Analysis of the organizational context and definition of the appropriate perspective.
- Identification, definition, and analysis of activities and tasks.
- Design and development of processes at the strategic, operational and support level.
- Aspects for implementing and executing business processes.
Business Process Management and Improvement20%
- Measurement systems and process control.
- Lean Approach: Value chain, waste elimination and optimization.
Adaptation of processes and promotion of business strategies15%
- Organization and management of roles and responsibilities.
- Perspective of processes in cultural and organizational change.
60 minutes Number of questions:
30 (Multiple Choice) Passing minimum:
65% Open book:
No Electronic equipment allowed:
Intermediate Available languages:
English, Spanish Pre Requirements:
No Types of supervision available:
Believe Proctoring ₂O Second chance (free): Yes Minimum passing ₂O Second chance: 75%