Certified Compliance Management Professional (ISO37301)
The Certified Compliance Management Professional (ISO37301) certification aims to certify whether the candidate has sufficient knowledge, skills and understanding of how to establish, develop, implement, maintain and continuously improve a compliance management system for an organization to ensure an ad hoc model of mandatory compliance and compliance with internal or external commitments in a specific way.
- Executives, Managers or Heads with responsibility for organizational compliance (regulatory compliance and voluntary compliance commitments of the organization).
- Executives, managers or heads of business units directly or indirectly involved in organizational compliance (regulatory compliance and voluntary compliance commitments of the organization).
- Consultants or legal advisors, internal or external auditors with knowledge base in corporate governance and/or management systems based on corporate level risk management.
- Roles with responsibility for leading or executing activities related to compliance management.
- In general, any professional interested in developing knowledge in organizational compliance.
- Introduction to Compliance Management
- Exploring ISO 37301
Organizational Commitment to a Compliance Management System20%
- Organizational Context in Compliance Management
- Leadership for Compliance Management
Planning, Management and Operational Control of a Compliance Management System40%
- Compliance Management System Planning
- Support for the Compliance Management System
- Operation of the Compliance Management System
Evaluation and Continuous Improvement of a Compliance Management System20%
- Compliance Management System Performance Evaluation
- Continuous Improvement of the Compliance Management System
60 minutes Number of questions:
30 (Multiple Choice) Minimum passing score:
65% Open book:
No Electronic equipment allowed:
Intermediate Available languages:
English, Spanish Pre Requirements:
No Types of supervision available:
Believe Proctoring ₂O Second chance (free of charge): Yes Minimum passing score ₂O Second chance: 75%