- Certified Design Sprint Professional
Certified Design Sprint ProfessionalBuy in self-study
The Certified Design Sprint Professional course aims to prepare the candidate for the Design Sprint content aims to measure whether the candidate has sufficient knowledge, competencies and understanding the Innovation process, Design solutions and generate simple approach to in fast time generate a huge result.
This Certification is targeted at project managers, heads, supervisors, administrators, team leaders and professionals who are part of a work team and seek to reinforce their business innovation knowledge.
- Value and Applied Innovation.
- Customer Centricity.
- Design Sprint introduction.
- Ask the experts and definition of the objective (Purpose).
- Media map generation.
- Creation and organization of HMW – How Might We.
- Election of the step / role to follow and vote of the HMW.
- Personal generation of Brainstorm
- Consolidation of ideas – Lighting Demos
- Making Crazy 8’s.
- Generation of Storyboards.
- Choosing better storyboards
- Do Silent Review
- Choose tool or method to prototype
- Interview with 5 clients, 1:1.
- Next steps with Design Sprint
- Work room and checklist
60 minutes Number of questions:
30 (Multiple Choice) Minimum passing score:
65% Open book:
No Electronic equipment allowed:
Intermediate Available languages:
English, Spanish Pre Requirements:
No Types of supervision available:
Believe Proctoring ₂O Second chance (free of charge):
Minimum passing score ₂O Second chance: 75% Available in Self-study Yes ₂O Second chance (free of charge) for Self-study Yes