Certified Design Sprint ProfessionalBuy in self-study
This certification focuses on measuring whether the candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the innovation process, the design of solutions and being able to develop a simple approach to generate a high impact result in a short time.
This Certification is targeted at project managers, heads, supervisors, administrators, team leaders and professionals who are part of a work team and seek to reinforce their business innovation knowledge.
- Value and Applied Innovation.
- Customer Centricity.
- Design Sprint introduction.
- Ask the experts and definition of the objective (Purpose).
- Media map generation.
- Creation and organization of HMW – How Might We.
- Election of the step / role to follow and vote of the HMW.
- Personal generation of Brainstorm
- Consolidation of ideas – Lighting Demos
- Making Crazy 8’s.
- Generation of Storyboards.
- Choosing better storyboards
- Do Silent Review
- Choose tool or method to prototype
- Interview with 5 clients, 1:1.
- Next steps with Design Sprint
- Work room and checklist
60 minutes Number of questions:
30 (Multiple Choice) Minimum passing score:
65% Open book:
No Electronic equipment allowed:
Intermediate Available languages:
English, Spanish Pre Requirements:
No Types of supervision available:
Believe Proctoring ₂O Second chance (free of charge):
Minimum passing score ₂O Second chance: 75% Available in Self-study Yes ₂O Second chance (free of charge) for Self-study Yes